Job Title: National Hospitality Sales Manager
Reports To: Director of Hospitality, MRO and Multi-Family Housing
About Globe Union:
Globe Union strives to be a positive force in our industry and communities. Our approximately 10,000 employees worldwide are guided by our passion statement, "One Family, One Vision." We provide a positive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment, along with an opportunity to grow with a winning team. We are seeking individuals who will bring the same passion to the organization and commit to the success of Globe Union.
Globe Union is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of kitchen and bathroom plumbing fixtures, faucets, and fittings.
Danze, Inc. and Gerber Plumbing Fixtures, LLC are subsidiaries of Globe Union Group, Inc.
About Gerber Plumbing Fixtures:
Founded in 1932, Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Globe Union Group Inc. and is based just outside Chicago, IL. Gerber is a leading manufacturer of high performance plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings sold exclusively through professional wholesalers throughout the United States and Canada.
Gerber has a comprehensive residential product offering of vitreous china fixtures including toilets, lavatories and bidets; a full range of faucets for the kitchen, bathroom and laundry room; and is a leading supplier of bathtub drains. Its complete commercial product line includes toilets, lavatories, urinals and service sinks as well as mechanical and electronic faucets and flush valves. Gerber also has a complete line of high efficiency products that are WaterSense certified.
About Danze, Inc:
Danze is young and playful with an entrepreneurial spirit and an optimist’s view of the world—a world filled with unlimited possibilities. We are savvy, independent thinkers - much like our customers. We believe that style and design have the power to inspire and delight. This belief is our reason for being.
Preferring the path less traveled, we enjoy the distinction of being different as much as we enjoy the new experiences that come out of it. We are easy-going but possess an ambitious edge. We’re proud of this paradox. You’ll usually find us hanging with other fun and free-thinking people who are authentic, caring, and friendly. We embrace of the beauty of life. And we know we are all in this together.
We're grounded and humbled by the idea that people, all over America, are using Danze products everyday in a multitude of ways. And when they do, Danze is helping them feel better about their homes and about themselves in a multitude of ways. This is why we're focused on creating products that are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful, distinctive and refreshing.
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop relationships with Top Hotel Brand Specification development personnel.
· Develop relationships with top hotel owners and well as hotel management, procurement and renovation companies.
· Identify and convert Hotel Ownership groups that will influence product specification at contractor level.
· Help educate & train Gerber & Danze Sales personal on all aspects of the hospitality sales process and collaborate with branded sales team to support order creation with our Wholesale Distribution partners.
· Help educate & train MRO Distribution Partner sales team members on specification wins and help internal & external sales & marketing personnel execute programs or promotions that will lead to order creation.
· Monthly analysis and periodic communication to sales & marketing team members of specifications gained through sales activities.
· Complete hospitality specific competitive analysis on key competitors’ products & programs to determine product / programs strengths, weaknesses, shortfalls and gaps as well as resulting market opportunities for Gerber & Danze.
· Trade show participation and ROI analysis.
• College degree required.
• 2-5 years of relevant sales experience.
• High level presentation and selling skills, with exceptional attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Excellent communication and organizational abilities, along with ability to foster relationships throughout an organization internally and externally.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Experience and proven success within a structured sales environment, to include sales analysis and reporting.
• Demonstrates a “roll up your sleeves” initiative to get the job done.
• A successful candidate will be self-motivated, goal-oriented, thrive on challenging and rewarding work, and have the ability to make quick and effective decisions.
• Represent Globe Union in a professional and ethical manner at all times. Exemplify and live by the Company’s mission and core values.
This position will require modest travel and will report to Director of Hospitality. EOE.