Job Title: National Account Manager – Clubs
Reporting To: John Gummersall
Travel: Up To 25%
Location: Seattle, WA
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
· Customer development and effective communication including analysis and presentation of products and programs, understanding customer costing/ pricing determination, and category management.
· Work in conjunction with New Product Development Team to identify new product opportunities.
· Plan, prepare and participate in line review to include market overview, category management feedback, competitive shop analysis, program recommendation and creation of exceptional product/sales presentations.
· Manage 3rd party suppliers to coordinate and execute customer initiatives including displays, replacement parts, packaging and marketing POP supplements.
· Conduct customer meetings including travel within USA, Canada, and China. Will also attend industry shows.
· Developing sales strategies and meeting sales targets, financial budgets, performance analysis. Making recommendations for cost reductions and new account management practices.
· Work cross-functionally with our internal China based team to execute the customer initiatives including POS analysis, packaging proofing, .com initiatives and supply chain/order process. Daily email communication with the GSMS team in China. After hours conference calls with GSMS, if required, as well as annual travel to Asia with customers.
· Demonstrate product knowledge and technical understanding of materials and processes used in manufacturing and assembly of Globe Union’s products.
· Resolve all external/internal customer concerns quickly and thoroughly.
· Assist with other Private Brand functions and projects as required.
· BA or BS desired with a minimum 3-5 years of experience with account management.
· Costco and/ or Sam’s Club experience preferred but not required.
· Expert knowledge of retail math and historic information, to determine sales and inventory trends/opportunities.
· Proficiency in MS Office suite.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills.
· Bright, analytical, goal-oriented with high standards for quality and performance.
· Strategic “thinker” with ability to translate strategy into practice.
· Flexibility to effectively work with others from different culture, work habits, and management styles.
· Hardworking, action-oriented, and results driven.
· Demonstrates a “roll up your sleeves” initiative to get the job done.
· Willingness to cooperate and accept added responsibilities.
· Ability to travel.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.