PRODUCT & QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEERS
DANZE, INC. (WOODRIDGE, IL)
Provide engineering leadership in new product development and continuous improvement programs. Support quality control teams to enhance product quality.
Product Engineering duties include: lead factory engineering team in new product development utilizing DFM (Design for Manufacturing) and DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) concepts; provide engineering support to manufacturing teams in China and Texas to improve manufacturing efficiencies through innovative designs; lead evaluation efforts for product design changes through ECR (Engineering Change Request) process; and work with factory engineers in reviewing product structures and test results for compliance with the requirement of ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1.
Product Quality duties include: work with factory teams through CAR (Corrective Action Request) process to resolve customer concerns through root cause resolution; validate process controls are in place for key manufacturing process affecting product quality concerns; and provide technical support to customers in troubleshooting product concerns.
1. Bachelor's degree or its foreign equivalent in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or closely related field.
2. Three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in manufacturing environment related to faucet components or assembly.
3. Experience must also include:
· Mechanical assembly design with ProE, utilizing components from brass casting, forging and plastics.
· Developing statistical control plans and design fixtures using quality control principles for better production control.
· Knowledge of design principles according to ASME/CSA as it relates to faucet applications.
4. Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
Employer: Danze, Inc.
Work Location: 2500 Internationale Parkway
Woodridge, Illinois 60517
To be considered, a resume and cover letter must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls.