Name of company
· CSpar Designs
Location & Contact information
· Located in Addison, IL
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Phone: 630.664.8664
How many years in business
· Over 13 years
Industry Affiliations & Awards
· 2011-2014 NKBA board of directors
· NKBA Certified kitchen designer 2006
· NKBA Certified bathroom designer 2010
· 4 time NKBA award recipient for outstanding design in both kitchen and bath design
· Kitchen & Bath designer with a specialty in Kosher kitchens
· Also specializing in closet design
· Landscape and exterior design
· “Along with the importance I place on personal integrity, I am a firm believer in collaboration and relationships with other industry professionals. This helps projects run smoother and is a win for the homeowner because everyone is working together.”
· Cathy guides her clients throughout the whole project. This is especially true when she tag-teams with them while working with vendors and showrooms where she offers support and makes sure all the right questions get asked. This process is helped by the relationships she’s already developed with these other professionals. She understands that no job goes perfectly, but it’s how you handle issues that make all the difference.
Current project (video?)
· What started out as just a kitchen and bath project has turned into remodeling the whole house.
Note: **[she is willing to do a video…with ongoing project……
Most favorite projects
· Big kitchens are one of Cathy’s passions where there are lots of options and possibilities.
View about the future
· Cathy sees business picking up. She believes the general housing market is settling down and the McMansion concept is going away. People are staying put and reinvesting in their home more vs. moving, which is why so many builders have become remodelers.
Best piece of design advice you’ve ever received….
· Cathy got this insight from another kitchen & bath designer: “Listen to what the client wants , not what you think they need. And then make it happen.”
Best advice you can give someone looking to remodel
· “Focus on the design, layout, function and safety first, and not the materials. We can always find materials. And make sure the end result will fit your home in style and value. Don’t over-build or under-build those spaces.
Describe your home
· “My home is a traditional ranch that was chosen because arthritis was going to be an issue with my mother. My husband is a hunter. Coming into the basement is like entering Colorado with a lot of stuffed animals.”